Chanel descended on Dallas for its latest Métiers d’Art Fashion Show this December which was presented in a purpose-built rodeo ring accessed by bridge! For the Paris-Dallas collection, Karl Lagerfeld mixed Texan and native Indian influences.
The show started with guests, including US Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour and Kristen Stewart, the campaign face of the collection, seated in vintage convertibles in a custom-built drive-through cinema to watch Lagerfeld’s new film ‘The Return’.
Other guests in Dallas for the occasion include Lauren Hutton, Poppy Delevingne, Dakota Fanning, Lily Collins, Alexa Chung, Miroslava Duma and Geraldine Chaplin, who plays Coco Chanel in the film.
Check out the latest celebrity photoshoots & magazine covers from around the world featured each week on PartyLiciouS!
This week’s edition includes (starting L – R from the top):
- Jennifer Garner by Mark Seliger
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt by Sam Jones for EW 2013
- Elizabeth Olsen by Cass Bird for Interview Germany January 2014
- Alexa Chung for Longchamp Spring 2014
- Michael Fassbender by John Russo for 20th Century FOX 2013
- Olivia Wilde for Cosmopolitan Indonesia December 2013 Cover
- Scarlett Johansson by Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello for Vogue Mexico December 2013
- Marion Cotillard for Lady Dior Resort 2014
- Victoria & David Beckham for Vogue France January 2014 Cover
Here’s a look at the hottest arrivals on the red carpet at the 2013 American Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre in LA, California.